Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

Here's a little something short and sweet. I have to give a huge shout-out to one of my friends Kendra because she introduced me to this fabulous site. It's called Entertainment Careers. It's a website that has hundreds of listings for job in the entertainment industry. Since I want to be an event coordinator, and am interested in the entertainment side of event production, this website was a god send.

It’s amazing; you can scroll through various entertainment categories, such as fashion or broadcasting. Click on the link and there are hundreds of job opportunities posted for all to see. Who knew such a thing existed, and could be more perfect. Love it!

Anyways, I'm a little hesitant to share the wealth, but I was so excited after scrolling through it that I had to tell someone! So enjoy! Just don't take the jobs I'm after! :)

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I'm glad you loved it! I check this site regularly...perhaps a move to so. cal really is in the future?! :)