Monday, March 17, 2008


For me there is only two more days left of my last winter term in college, and I couldn't be happier! I've spent the last few weeks bragging that my only finals are a project and two presentations. Relatively easy, or so I thought. After spending the last 9 hours straight trying to upload and collaborate my first presentation, I retract my statement. Technology and I are not friends today, so with that being said, I am taking a hiatus from my blog for the next little bit.

We will see if I continue to keep it up, as more events change in the coming term, but no promises. I wanted to thank you all for sticking with me for the term. I wish you the best of luck in all your upcoming adventures and I look forward to reading your blogs and seeing what you are up too!

For those of you still with finals, Good Luck! As for me, I'm out!

Ciao!

No comments: